Thursday, July 31, 2008

Breakfast at...

Nope, not at Tiffany's but at a local cafe.

As I came home late last night due to the office dinner, I couldn't put Osh Osh to sleep like I normally do. He was already asleep when I came home. When I went to check on him, he opened his eyes, looked at me sleepily and went back to sleep. I really missed him and also our normal bedtime routine together i.e. reading books, talking to him, singing and then just lying beside him for a while.

So, this morning, DH and I decided not to go in to work early (fortunately, DH had a lighter work schedule today) and take Osh Osh out for breakfast before we sent him in to school. He was thrilled. He was eating toast and drink a cold drink. It's nice to see him so happy. He was singing and making us laugh. A very nice family moment!

I've got to make it short for this post as work beckons. It's got a pull that I can't resist kind of like what the firefly said in one scene in A Bug's Life as he flew towards the lamp, was electrocuted and died (sorry, it's morbid! :P), " I can't help it!" or something like that!

No comments: