Thursday, October 30, 2008

Unspeakable anger

That is exactly what I am feeling right now.
DH's friends sent text messages to say that DH failed. Most of them passed.
My unspeakable anger is not towards God. It's towards DH.
I feel that he brought this onto himself when he couldn't get a taxi to the exam venue on his first day and ended up all flustered when he got there. He had studied so hard and I just feel that this failure is just such a waste and could have been prevented.
I know I am using the word "feel" and yes, I agree I am very emotional now.
Some of my friends have sent me text messages and emailed, asking me to calm down and to think of our marriage as he needs my support at a time like this.
I just can't do it. I am not going to the airport. His parents will be there. They can give him the support which I am not able to do so now.

No comments: