Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Conversation with Daddy

I finally managed to speak to DH today. I called him during his lunch break when it was night time over here. Osh Osh was getting ready for bed. I switched on the speaker phone to enable Osh Osh to talk to his Daddy.
He was quite shy. First he said, "Hello Daddy" with a big smile. Then he looked at me and shrugged and said "Don't know what to say".
Then after some coaxing, he said "How are you, Daddy?", followed by "I love you" and a very quick "Bye Bye" and he dashed to bed! :) I just had to laugh.
It's good to hear DH's voice but it was quite noisy with people talking in the background. I also didn't want to keep DH on the line for too long as he too needed to eat his lunch. 
It's time for me to go to bed now as I'm really tired and haven't been sleeping well since DH left. Hopefully, I will sleep better tonight...good night, folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww very sweet! Bet he must've found it strange speaking over the phone to Daddy. Was it his first time? I remember the first time when I spoke to Louise over the phone - she sounded VERY weird and not like her at all! Hope you managed to have a good night's sleep! Not long to go now :-)