Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Feeling lonely

It's not the same without DH around. We haven't been able to talk on the phone due to the time difference between here and where he's at. When I'm awake, he's sleeping and vice versa. However, we have been sending each other text messages so I know he is ok. His revision course is quite intensive as they are whole day sessions going on for a week, weekends included.

Osh Osh doesn't seem to miss him as much. That's a good thing, I guess, because it means he's happy. He does ask about where Daddy is and what he's doing. He will also occasionally include references to Daddy is his daily chatter like "Daddy, Mummy and me go sit car" or "Daddy, Mummy and me read book", '...cook food" etc so that's sweet of him.

Work has been quieter this week which is good. I've not been sleeping well. I guess it does feel odd not having DH sleep beside me.

I'm trying hard not to count the days as that just makes things harder!

No comments: